Waldorf Doll Miyu
This product is unavailable
Our charming Waldorf Doll Miyu was handmade in Latvia by Kathe Kruse. Measuring 15 inches, she is made of 100% natural materials with mohair hair and stuffed with sheep's wool. Her sweet face is simple and reflects the spirit of the Waldorf philosophy. She is wearing a rose patterned dress that cleverly reverses to a pink dress with a coordinating bow. Her clothing is very child friendly and can easily be taken off an put back on. She comes with a capri style pink petticoat, a cute lamb purse, pink socks, and a pink hair bow.
- Recommended for children 3 years and older
- Made of 100% natural materials including mohair hair and sheep's wool stuffing
- Measures 15"
- Includes reversible dress, petticoat, hair bow, socks, and purse
- Doll is hand washable in warm water with mild detergent; Lay flat to dry
- Clothing is machine washable in cool water on delicate cycle with like colors; Tumble dry on delicate setting or hang to dry
- Designed and manufactured by our friends at Kathe Kruse
- Made in Latvia