Monkey See Monkey Do Backpack
Have fun monkeying around with our Monkey See, Monkey Do Backpack! This small backpack is sized just right for a small toddler. Perfect for preschool, daily excursions, and sleep overs, this adorable backpack offers simple design complemented by functionality. This backpack is made of a neoprene-like material that provides cushion, insulation, and protection. Adjustable straps let this bag grow with your little one and mesh pockets found inside are great for staying organized. A big bonus for parents is that this bag is machine washable... no need to worry if your little monkey gets this bag dirty! This backpack was designed in Seattle by Dabbawalla and was hand-sewn in Taiwan by a women-owned and operated facility that supports fair labor practices. Because each backpack is hand-sewn, there are subtle differences between each bag.
- Recommended For Children 2 Years And Older
- Measures 12" x 11" x 6"
- Cushioned Flexible Straps
- Study Grip Handle On Top
- An Outside Pocket
- Three Inside Mesh Pockets
- Made Of A Neoprene-Like Fabric That Cushions and Insulates And Is Durable, Stain-Resistant
- Machine Washable! (Lay Flat to Dry)
- Designed In The USA By Our Friends At Dabbawalla
- Responsibly Sewn In Taiwan By A Woman-Owned And Operated Facility That Supports Fair Labor Practices
- Made in Taiwan