United States Bingo Game
This product is unavailable
Allow your child to discover the unique aspects of the different states and regions of America while playing one of the oldest and most loved games. In United States Bingo, each game card covers an entire region of the country, such as the Deep South and The Plains States. Dan Yaccarino illustrates each individual state with its own picture, reinforcing visual associations. Additional information about each state is also included. Players use 12 game boards and 72 chips. Includes a real cloth bag for convenient storage. Box measures 10.5" x 7.5". Ages 5 and up.
- Recommended For Kids 5 Years And Older
- Includes 12 game cards, 72 bingo chips, and 1 cotton drawstring storage bag
- Made of extra sturdy, laminated, 90% recycled gray board with soy based inks
- Designed in New York City, USA By The Talented Team At EeBoo
- Made in China
- CHOKING HAZARD--Small Parts. Not For Children Under 3 Years.