Monkey See Monkey Do Lunch Tote
(Write A Review
$30.00 ON SALE! $27.00
object property: 1
Have fun monkeying around with our Monkey See, Monkey Do Lunch Tote. A simple monkey face is hand-sewn on the front of the bag. The neoprene-like material offers a great way to keep lunches insulated while allowing this tote to remain light-weight. Two mesh pockets on the inside encourage your little monkey to keep organized while an outside back pocket provides extra space for a special treat. This bag was designed in Seattle, Washington by Dabbawalla and sewn in Taiwan by a women-owned and operated facility supporting fair labor practices. Because each tote is individually sewn, you can expect subtle differences between bags.
- Recommended For Kids 2 Years And Older
- Insulating Construction, Interior Ice Pack Pocket, Outside Back Pocket, And Machine Washability Make This Lunch Bag Stand Out In The Crowd!
- Measures 12 x 11 x 5 Inches
- Made Of Eco-Sponge, An Innovative Fabric That Has Earned The Rigorous Oeko-Tex 100 Standard Of Safety In Textiles. Certified Free Of Lead, PVC, Phthalates, And Over 100 Other Harmful Substances!
- Designed In The USA By Our Friends At Dabbawalla and Responsibly Sewn In Taiwan By A Woman-Owned And Operated Facility That Supports Fair Labor Practices
- Made in Taiwan
- This Item Earns 4.05 Fun-Buxxs
- Gift Wrap Is Available For This Item