This item is shipped directly from Haba and ships within 24 hours.
All good field scientists know that to make discoveries in the wilderness, sometimes, you have to take your lab with you. The amazingly complete microscope set allows your child to explore the small things with a full set of tools at their disposal. The set includes a plastic tweezers, 4 capped vials for collecting samples, 2 slides with already made bug and textile samples to investigate and one blank slide to create your own samples. Of course, don't forget the microscope! Made in a compact, hand held design, the scope has a 40 X magnification which can be focused with a dial at the side. To help you see, there is also a LED light attached, which requires 2 AA batteries. To carry the whole set, there is also a case included, which has a carabineer attached to allow you to clip the set to your belt or pack. Designed in Germany by Matthias Bock and made in China under Haba's direct supervision.
- Recommended For Kids 4 Years And Older
- Microscope measures 5.75 inches tall
- Includes tweezers, three microscope slides, cover foil, four compound capsules, 2 microscope samples, microscope case, neoprene bag with aluminum carabineer
- Lovingly Designed In Germany By Our Talented Friends At Haba
- Made in China
- This Item Earns 4.27 Fun-Buxxs
- Gift Wrap Is Not Available For This Item