Butterfly Waste-Free Lunch Kit
By Kids Konserve
(Write A Review
$40.50 ON SALE! $36.45
object property: 1
Hurry, only 3 left in stock
Our Butterfly Waste-Free Lunch Kit is for the eco-conscious family. The canvas lunch bag is made of recycled cotton and printed with plant-based inks. If it gets dirty from daily use or from a school-wide lunch time food fight, it can simply be machine-washed and air dried. The 8 inch tall water bottle is made of stainless steel and can be put in the fridge overnight for a nice cool drink the next day. The water bottle's screw top also features a high-quality carabineer, great for hooking on to backpacks. The two round containers are great for little lunch extras (fruits, nuts, yogurts). The food Kozy is a great alternative to plastic baggies. Sandwiches, bagels, meat & cheese slices all fit great in the reusable wrapping that doubles as a placemat! Last, but not least, is a matching cotton napkin printed with plant-based dyes. This set has everything your little one needs to go waste-free and stay stylish. This incredible kit was designed in Arizona and made in responsible factories in India, China, and Taiwan that are working toward green practices and standards.
- Includes Recycled Cotton Sack, Cloth Napkin, 304 (18/8) Food Grade Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Food Kozy, Two 8 Ounce 304 (18/8) Food Grade Stainless Steel Containers, And A Recycled Aluminum Name Tag
- Lunch Sack And Napkin Are Machine Washable. Line Dry Or Flat Dry. Hand Wash Stainless Steel Bottle And Food Containers. Hand Wash Food Kozy.
- Lunch Sack Measures 7 x 10.5 x 4.5 Inches
- Free Of BPA, Phthalates, PVC And Lead!
- Designed By The Conservation-Minded Team At Kids Konserve
- Made in Taiwan
- This Item Earns 5.46 Fun-Buxxs
- Gift Wrap Is Available For This Item