Caterpillar Waste-Free Lunch Kit
By Kids Konserve
(Write A Review
$40.50 ON SALE! $36.45
object property: 1
Our Caterpillar Waste-Free Lunch Kit is for the environmentally friendly family. The canvas lunch bag is made of recycled cotton and the cute caterpillar pattern is printed with plant-based inks. If it gets dirty from everyday use or from an awesome school-wide food fight, it can easily be machine-washed and air dried. The 8 inch tall stainless steel water bottle can be put in the fridge overnight for a cool drink the next day. The water bottle's screw top also has a high-quality carabineer, great for hooking on to backpacks. The two round containers are perfect for little lunch extras (fruits, nuts, yogurts). The food Kozy offers an easy alternative to plastic baggies. Sandwiches, bagels, meat & cheese slices all fit comfortably in the reusable wrapping which doubles as a placemat! Last, but not least, is a matching cotton napkin also printed with plant-based dyes. This set has everything your little one needs to go waste-free and stay stylish! This incredible kit was designed in Arizona and made in responsible factories in India, China, and Taiwan that are working toward green practices and standards.
- Includes Recycled Cotton Sack, Cloth Napkin, 304 (18/8) Food Grade Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Food Kozy, Two 8 Ounce 304 (18/8) Food Grade Stainless Steel Containers, And A Recycled Aluminum Name Tag
- Lunch Sack And Napkin Are Machine Washable. Line Dry Or Flat Dry. Hand Wash Stainless Steel Bottle And Food Containers. Hand Wash Food Kozy.
- Lunch Sack Measures 7 x 10.5 x 4.5 Inches
- Free Of BPA, Phthalates, PVC And Lead!
- Designed By The Conservation-Minded Team At Kids Konserve
- Made in Taiwan
- This Item Earns 5.46 Fun-Buxxs
- Gift Wrap Is Available For This Item