Holy Cow Lunch Tote
Got milk? A simple, bold cow face is sewn on the front of our adorable Holy Cow Lunch Tote. Neoprene-like material offers the benefits of both insulation and light weight. The two inner mesh pockets encourage your little one to keep lunch organized while the outside back pocket provides extra space for a special treat. If this cow gets muddy, don't worry, this tote is machine-washable! This fun tote was designed in Seattle, Washington by Dabbawalla and sewn in Taiwan by a women-owned and operated facility supporting fair labor practices. Because each tote is individually sewn, you can expect subtle differences between bags.
- Recommended for children 2 years and older
- Measures 12" x 11" x 5"
- Insulated Construction
- Interior Ice Pack Pocket,
- Outside Back Pocket, And
- Machine Washable
- Made Of Eco-Sponge, An Innovative Fabric That Has Earned The Rigorous Oeko-Tex 100 Standard Of Safety In Textiles
- Certified Free Of Lead, PVC, Phthalates, And Over 100 Other Harmful Substances
- Designed In The USA By Our Friends At Dabbawalla and Responsibly Sewn In Taiwan By A Woman-Owned And Operated Facility That Supports Fair Labor Practices
- Made in Taiwan