What Time Is It Game
This product is unavailable
Your kids will never have to ask what time it is again after playing the What Time Is It? Time Telling Game. Kids will be as happy as the cute clock faces on the playing boards. Players take turns picking cards displaying random times in both analog and digital style. In this hands-on game, kids move the hour and minute hand themselves to match the time on each card. The Time Telling Game also helps little time tellers understand phrases, such as "half past" and "a quarter till". Points are collected based on time setting accuracy. 2 to 4 players. Includes four friendly clocks, 50 time cards, and a score pad.
- Recommended For 2 - 4 Players 5 Years And Older
- Includes 4 clocks, 50 time cards (analog and digital) and 1 score pad
- Made of extra sturdy, laminated, 90% recycled gray board with soy based inks
- Designed in New York City, USA By The Talented Team At EeBoo
- Made in China
- CHOKING HAZARD--Small Parts. Not For Children Under 3 Years.