Waldorf Doll Heidi
Our charming Waldorf Doll Heidi was handmade in Latvia by Kathe Kruse. Measuring 15 inches, she is made of 100% natural materials with mohair hair and stuffed with sheep's wool. Her sweet face is simple and reflects the spirit of the Waldorf philosophy. She is wearing a blue and white checked dress with an integrated flower pattern apron. The dress cleverly reverses to a grey and blue striped dress with red lace trim. Her clothing is very child friendly and can easily be taken off an put back on. She comes with a heart-shaped purse, white socks, and a matching floral headband.
This item ships only within the 48 lower United States and will be delivered within approximately 2 weeks. Gift wrapping and upgraded shipping options are not available.
- Recommended for children 3 years and older
- Made of 100% natural materials including mohair hair and sheep's wool stuffing
- Measures 15"
- Includes reversible dress, headband, socks, and purse
- Doll is hand washable in warm water with mild detergent; Lay flat to dry
- Clothing is machine washable in cool water on delicate cycle with like colors; Tumble dry on delicate setting or hang to dry
- Designed and manufactured by our friends at Kathe Kruse
- Made in Latvia