Waldorf Doll Kira
This product is unavailable
Our charming Waldorf Doll Kira was handmade in Latvia by Kathe Kruse. Measuring 15 inches, she is made of 100% natural materials with mohair hair and stuffed with sheep's wool. Her sweet face is simple and reflects the spirit of the Waldorf philosophy. She is wearing a blue flowered dress with a pink capris style petticoat. Her dress cleverly reverses to a pink and white polka dot dress. Her clothing is very child friendly and can easily be taken off an put back on. She comes with a pink purse, blue socks, and a matching hair bow.
- Recommended for children 3 years and older
- Made of 100% natural materials including mohair hair and sheep's wool stuffing
- Measures 15"
- Includes reversible dress, hair bow, petticoat, socks, and purse
- Doll is hand washable in warm water with mild detergent; Lay flat to dry
- Clothing is machine washable in cool water on delicate cycle with like colors; Tumble dry on delicate setting or hang to dry
- Designed and manufactured by our friends at Kathe Kruse
- Made in Latvia