Dia De Los Muertos Lunch Sack
This product is unavailable
Our Dia De Los Muertos Lunch Sack is a simple bag with an adorable sugar skull motif. With a single main pocket, this lunch sack is light weight and has plenty of room for a nutritious lunch. After lunch time is over, this bag folds flat and can be easily slipped into a full backpack. We absolutely love the laminated canvas material. Not only does it stay new-looking for years, but it is machine washable. A Velcro closure is easy for little hands to use and insulation keeps foods warm or cold. This lunch time basic was designed by the talented Lisa Lowe at Ore.
- Recommended For Kids 3 Years And Older
- Fully Insulated And Made Of Laminated Cotton Canvas. Wipe Clean. Line Dry.
- Measures 10 x 6.5 x 4.5 Inches
- BPA-Free, Phthalate-Free, and PVC-Free.
- Designed By The Creative Team At SugarBooger For ORE
- Made in China