NEED HELP? 844.883.3300
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $99+
We are teaming up with our lovely Facebook fans to find some deserving, but sometimes forgotten, “darlings” who could benefit from the comfort of a doll friend this holiday season. This year’s donation will feature the adorable Baby Doll Elli, star of the hugely popular Maytag “Tea For Two” commercial.
If you have a charity or organization that is close to your heart, nominate them on the Oompa Toys Facebook page by simply stating the organization’s name, its website, and why you think it deserves Elli Dolls. Please make sure your organization fits the below guidelines before nominating! Be sure to encourage your friends and family to “like” your nomination. At least four organizations that follow the guidelines and receive the most “likes” will receive up to 50 Elli Dolls each! Winners will be announced in the evening on Thanksgiving Day.
Oompa’s co-president Sandra Gunthorpe says, “We will give until we don’t have anymore to give! Thank you Oompa Fans for helping us put some smiles on a few cute little faces — because the toys you give a child matter!”
- Nominate an organization by November 19, 2012
- Nominations must be posted to original Oompa Toy Facebook thread to be considered
- Nominator must write 100 words or less detailing why the organization would benefit from this donation and how many dolls are needed
- Organizations nominated must be located within the continental US
- Organizations must be a “not-for-profit 501(c)”
- Organizations cannot be politically or religiously affiliated
- Must provide the organization name and website
- Only one nomination per person
- Once an organization is nominated, please do not nominate it again. Simply “like” what has been posted!
- All “likes” must be on original thread
- Nomination posts on Oompa’s Facebook page with the most “likes” win!
Thank you so much to everyone who nominated their favorite charities for our Dolls For Darlings Event. We are so excited to spread some love with our Elli Doll this holiday season. We chose our winning charities based on number of likes.
Below is a list of the Top 4 “Liked” Charities:
-Noah’s Never Ending Rainbow nominated by Dana Tehako-Esser
-William Porter Foundation For Children In Need nominated by Christian Robertson
-Down Syndrome Association Of Wisconsin-Fox Cities nominated by Jessica Robinson
-Neighbor To Family nominated by Sharon Lynn
Each of these charities will be receiving 50 Elli Dolls! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!