Beginner's Weaving Loom
Our beautiful, natural maple wood Beginner's Weaving Loom is perfect for the beginner weaver!
Beka rigid heddles provide the weaver with an easy and reliable method of weaving. Both simple and complex techniques may be done so as your little weaver gains experience he can explore new patterns.
The loom comes with a project already started and instructions to guide beginners through the rest of the project. The instructions also include how to plan and start new projects.
Enough yarn is included so the weaver can get started as soon as the loom is out of its box!
Little weavers can make projects up to 10 inches wide x 3 yards long. The loom comes with one shuttle.
- Recommended for children and adults 13 years and older
- Made of natural maple wood
- Includes enough "warp" yarn to weave a 3-4 foot long strip of fabric
- Includes enough "weft" yarn to see how the loom works
- To complete starter project, you will need to provide your own "weft" yarn
- Detailed instructions included
- Some assembly required
- Designed by our friends at Beka
- Made in the USA
SPECIAL FEATURES WE LOVE
SPECIAL SHIPPING DETAILS
- STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY : Quick-Ship and Expedited shipping are not available for this item. Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS : Ships only within the 48 contiguous United States.
Sorry, this item cannot be gift wrapped.