Beginner's Wooden Weaving Loom
Our beautiful, natural hard maple wood Beginner's Weaving Loom is perfect for the beginner weaver!
Beka rigid heddles provide the weaver with an easy and reliable method of weaving. Both simple and complex techniques may be done so as your little weaver gains experience he can explore new patterns.
The loom comes with a pre-warped heddle and a basic project already started, so that young weavers can get started right away! The included instructions guide beginners through the rest of the project. The instructions also include how to plan and start new projects.
Enough yarn is included so the weaver can get started as soon as the loom is out of its box, but you will need to add more of your own yarn to finish the weaving. You may choose to add one or two rolls of optional warp yarn when adding the loom to your shopping cart.
Little weavers can make projects up to 10 inches wide x 3 yards long. The loom comes with one shuttle.
Please Note: Yarn colors vary depending on current stock. This item ships only within the 48 lower United States and may take up to 2 weeks for delivery. Gift wrapping and upgraded shipping options are not available.
- Recommended for children and adults 13 years and older
- Made of natural maple wood
- Includes enough "warp" yarn to weave a 3-4 foot long strip of fabric
- Includes enough "weft" yarn to see how the loom works
- To complete starter project, you will need to provide your own "weft" yarn
- Detailed instructions included
- Some assembly required
- Made in the USA
- ORIGIN : Made in United States
- GIFT BAG : Gift Bags are unavailable for this product due to the size or shape of the item.
- STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY : Quick-Ship and Expedited shipping are not available for this item. Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS : Ships only within the 48 contiguous United States.
Why We Love This Product