Blue Wooden Magnetic Racer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free Calm Mind Kit valued at $30 with purchase of $50+
Vroom, vroom, vroom! This Blue Wooden Magnetic Racer from Tegu is ready for cruising all over the house.
Each driver is ready to race in a complete race car comprised of three individual pieces. The three magnetic parts make it possible to mix and match to build a little one's dream car.
A perfect first car for small hands, this wooden toy is naturally safe: no plastic, no lead, and non-toxic, finished with water-based lacquer finish.
Build a whole racing dream team by connecting all of our Wooden Magnetic Racers together!
- SIZE : 3 x 5 x 6 inches
- MATERIALS : Made from FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods, water-based lacquer finish.
- INCLUDES : This set includes three pieces and plays well with other pieces from Tegu
- CARE : Use a cloth dampened with warm water. You may use a small amount of vinegar essence mix combined with water. This works extremely well in destroying bacteria and cleaning wooden toys. Do not submerge in water or place in dishwasher. Disinfectants (even organic baby wipes) should not be used as they can damage the water based coatings that protect the colorful stains beneath.
- ORIGIN : Designed in USA: Made in Honduras
- WARNING: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
- FSC CERTIFIED : Made with Forest Steward Council certified wood
Special shipping information about this product:
- Ships from our warehouse in New York within 2-3 business days. Estimated delivery times for your shipping address will be calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on orders over $99 shipping within the contiguous 48 USA or to Armed Forces addresses. Order sub-total must be $99 or more after discounts or Play Points have been applied.
- See our Shipping Policy for more details.
Wood is a natural material and as such, has various unique markings. Variations in wood grain, color, knots, texture or dye transfer are all natural occurrences in these hand-stained wooden products. These unique variations and markings are proof of quality, not defects. Enjoy the markings that make your wooden toys unique!