Classic Wooden Alphabet Blocks
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free Calm Mind Kit valued at $30 with purchase of $50+
Stimulate learning and promote creative play at the same time with our original set of Classic Wooden Alphabet Blocks, created by William Bultman over 25 years ago.
Featuring an animal picture, a number or math symbol, and 4 letters, each unique block is handcrafted, embossed and polished to silky smooth perfection. Crafted from renewable basswood grown near the Great Lakes, these 28 sturdy blocks are pleasing to the touch and perfectly sized for little hands.
The beautiful illustrations have the traditional look found in classic children's literature.
- Recommended for kids 2 years and older
- Each block measures 1.75 inches x 1.75 inches x 1.75 inches
- Made of Michigan basswood accented with non-toxic, child-safe inks
- Designed In Michigan, USA by our friends at Uncle Goose
- Made in the USA
- SIZE : 1
- CARE : Use a cloth dampened with warm water. You may use a small amount of vinegar essence mix combined with water. This works extremely well in destroying bacteria and cleaning wooden toys. Do not submerge in water or place in dishwasher. Disinfectants (even organic baby wipes) should not be used as they can damage the water based coatings that protect the colorful stains beneath.
Special shipping information about this product:
- Ships from our warehouse in New York within 2-3 business days. Estimated delivery times for your shipping address will be calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on orders over $99 shipping within the contiguous 48 USA or to Armed Forces addresses. Order sub-total must be $99 or more after discounts or Play Points have been applied.
- See our Shipping Policy for more details.
Wood is a natural material and as such, has various unique markings. Variations in wood grain, color, knots, texture or dye transfer are all natural occurrences in these hand-stained wooden products. These unique variations and markings are proof of quality, not defects. Enjoy the markings that make your wooden toys unique!