eco-dough All Natural Play Dough
All natural ingredients make our eco-dough from eco-kids a brilliant alternative to traditional play dough.
Handmade in the beautiful state of Maine, this set of 100% natural play dough is wonderful for stimulating sensory play!
Includes three tubs with one each of red, yellow and blue. With these three primary colors, kids can mix and blend to create any color of the rainbow (while learning the principles of color theory!).
We love the idea of using natural vegetable, fruit, and plant extracts instead of dyes! Essential oils such as rosemary oil and vitamin E oil keep the dough pliable and soft and provide a delightful light aroma.
Ingredients include organic and natural vegetable, fruit, and plant extracts from annatto seed, beets, blueberries, carrots, paprika, purple sweet potato, red cabbage and spinach, flour, salt, organic rosemary oil, vitamin E oil, soybean oil, organic sunflower oil, potassium sorbate and citric acid.
While ingredients are safe and non-toxic, eco-dough is not intended as a food product.
- Not for children under 3-years-old
- Scented with rosemary essential oil
- Includes three 9-oz. containers in the three primary colors: Red, Yellow and Blue
- Packaged in a 100% recycled paperboard box
- ORIGIN : Made in United States
- GIFT BAG : Gift Bags are available for this product.
Why We Love This Product