Around the Clock Puzzle - Learning Toy
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free Calm Mind Kit valued at $30 with purchase of $50+
Teach your little one how to tell time with the new Around the Clock Puzzle, an absolutely gigantic round puzzle from the talented designers at eeBoo.
Sweet Bear and friends are depicted performing daily activities on a giant clock puzzle featuring movable hands that offers young children a unique way of learning to tell time.
Charmingly illustrated by Uta Krogmann, this circular puzzle is 23 inches in diameter. It offers an engaging way to teach children how to read an analog clock while introducing the concept of the 24-hour day through familiar rhythms of the day.
This new puzzle clock offers a unique twist on a traditional learning activity, and the richness of the illustration and thoughtfulness of design make it a classic eeBoo product!
- SIZE : 23" Diameter; Box Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 2.5"
- MATERIALS : Heavy duty cardboard made of recycled materials
- ORIGIN : Designed in New York City; Responsibly printed in China
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Special shipping information about this product:
- Ships from our warehouse in New York within 2-3 business days. Estimated delivery times for your shipping address will be calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on orders over $99 shipping within the contiguous 48 USA or to Armed Forces addresses. Order sub-total must be $99 or more after discounts or Play Points have been applied.
- See our Shipping Policy for more details.