Ocamora Natural Wooden Gem Blocks
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- FREE Maileg Tote Bag valued at $15 on orders $100+. No code required. While supplies last.
These Ocamora Natural Wooden Gem Blocks are inspired by Japanese tumi ishi stones and are a fun challenge for builders of all ages.
Open-ended geometric blocks are a wonderful addition to any block collection and can be used for all sorts of imaginary play. Build an ancient monument or pretend you've dug up a pile of treasure. The play possibilities are endless.
The beautiful toys from Ocamora are handmade by artisans in Spain. They use wood that is sustainable and FSC and PEFC certified. The natural dyes are non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals.
NOTE: Trees are a natural resource with variances. Toys may show visible wood grain and knots that are not flaws and do not affect the integrity of the toy. The uniqueness of each toy is a beautiful reminder of its natural origin.
- AGE : 0 to 99
- SIZE : 1.8 to 4 inches long
- MATERIALS : Sustainably harvested and naturally dyed wood
- CARE : Clean with soft cloth dampened with lukewarm soapy water; Do not use hot water or disinfectants; Do not submerge in water; Dry immediately
- ORIGIN : Made in Spain
- SAFETY : CE-certified, and meeting the following safety standards: EN 71-1:2014, EN 71-2:2011+A1:2014, UNE EN 71/3 and 2009/48/EG