British Invasion Lunch Tote
Although your little one won't know about the days of the British Invasion, Beatlemania, and mop-top haircuts, we still think he will love our British Invasion Lunch Tote. A bold Union Jack is hand-sewn on the front of the bag. Neoprene-like material offers a great way to keep cold and warm lunches insulated while keeping this tote light-weight. Two mesh pockets found on the inside encourage your toddler to keep organized while an outside back pocket provides extra space for a special treat. This British bag was designed in Seattle, Washington by Dabbawalla and sewn in Taiwan by a women-owned and operated facility supporting fair labor practices. Because each tote is individually sewn, you can expect subtle differences between bags.
- Recommended for children 2 years and older
- Measures 12" x 11" x 5"
- Insulated Construction
- Interior Ice Pack Pocket,
- Outside Back Pocket, And
- Machine Washable
- Made Of Eco-Sponge, An Innovative Fabric That Has Earned The Rigorous Oeko-Tex 100 Standard Of Safety In Textiles
- Certified Free Of Lead, PVC, Phthalates, And Over 100 Other Harmful Substances
- Designed In The USA By Our Friends At Dabbawalla and Responsibly Sewn In Taiwan By A Woman-Owned And Operated Facility That Supports Fair Labor Practices
- Made in Taiwan