Max Raccoon Organic Stuffed Animal
Max Raccoon lives in a hollow tree in which he has installed lots of cubbies and shelves to store the cool things that he finds in his explorations: bits of crockery, paper bags, presents from his friends, and jars of jams and pickles.
Max is made of gray and white organic brushed flannel cotton with black accents on his mask and tail. His ears are lined with striped cotton shirting. He is stuffed with washable polyfill. His features are hand-embroidered with cotton thread.
Max is dressed in forest green lederhosen with an accommodating opening for his tail. A jaunty mustard-colored cotton knit cap keeps his head warm. His clothes are removable and will fit his Hazel Village animal friends (if he's in the mood to share).
If he gets dirty, he can be easily hand-washed in warm water and air dried.
- Made of organic cotton stuffed with washable polyfill
- 14 inches tall from ears to feet
- Handwash, air dry
- Designed in Brooklyn, NY by Hazel Village
- Ethically handmade in India
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Note: Remove clothing before giving Max Raccoon to a child under three years old