Solvej Baby/Toddler Swing
Our Solvej Baby-Toddler Swing is an attractive swing that has expertly been crafted in New Zealand with superior materials and international flair! Constructed with fine attention to detail, this swing is made of gorgeously finished wood and weather-proof canvas -- so it is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Recommended for babies as young as 6 months (once baby is able to sit upright without help), this swing effortlessly converts from a baby swing to a toddler swing (at 2-3 years old) using the domed leg divider. The wide age range makes this swing an excellent value that will be enjoyed for many years.
Please select color when adding to cart.
- Recommended for babies and children 6 months - 6 years
- Can hold up to 88 pounds
- Weatherproof materials will withstand outdoor elements
- Interior seat measures approximately 10" x 10" x 10"
- Made from natural, salvaged Matai (Prumnopitys taxifolia), a wood native to New Zealand and weather-proof canvas
- Includes 10mm yachting braid and stainless steel fittings
- Installation requires two eye bolts (not included)
- Available in three colors: taupe, soft linen, and blue
- Lovingly made by Holmsater
- Made in New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.