Balancing Cactus Game
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free Calm Mind Kit valued at $30 with purchase of $50+
Players take turns adding spines to the Balancing Cactus in this suspenseful and thrilling game from PlanToys.
Watch out, one misplaced piece and the whole cactus will come tumbling down!
The player who can balance the most pieces on the cactus without making it fall wins! Ideal for 1-4 players.
This colorful wooden toy is as decorative as it is fun!
- SIZE : 9.3 x 9.3 x 8.6 inches
- MATERIALS : Made from sustainable chemical-free rubberwood, formaldehyde-free glue, organic pigments and water-based dyes.
- INCLUDES : 1 base, 18 cactus branches or various sizes and color. 19 pieces total.
- CARE : Use a cloth dampened with warm water. You may use a small amount of vinegar essence mix combined with water. This works extremely well in destroying bacteria and cleaning wooden toys. Do not submerge in water or place in dishwasher. Disinfectants (even organic baby wipes) should not be used as they can damage the water based coatings that protect the colorful stains beneath.
- ORIGIN : Made in Thailand
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Special shipping information about this product:
- Ships from our warehouse in New York within 2-3 business days. Estimated delivery times for your shipping address will be calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on orders over $99 shipping within the contiguous 48 USA or to Armed Forces addresses. Order sub-total must be $99 or more after discounts or Play Points have been applied.
- See our Shipping Policy for more details.
Wood is a natural material and as such, has various unique markings. Variations in wood grain, color, knots, texture or dye transfer are all natural occurrences in these hand-stained wooden products. These unique variations and markings are proof of quality, not defects. Enjoy the markings that make your wooden toys unique!