Clever Up! Unit Wooden Building Blocks 2.0 - 66 Pc. Set
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free Calm Mind Kit valued at $30 with purchase of $50+
The Clever Up! Unit Wooden Block Building System 2.0 from HABA of Germany is the ultimate wooden blocks set for builders of all ages and stages.
The blocks included are large enough for small hands to maneuver and can be stacked into structures quickly. More experienced builders will enjoy creating towers, patterns or even mosaics.
The magic of this set comes down to the unit cube which is halved and quartered into rectangles and triangles or elongated into strips and panels.
System 2.0 includes 66 blocks. All of the systems are compatible so additional sets can be added whenever your junior builder has mastered your original set and needs an additional challenge.
- SIZE : Each cube measures 1¾ x 1¾ x 1¾ inches
- MATERIALS : PEFC certified hardwood from sustainably managed forests
- INCLUDES : 66 Piece Set includes: 24 Cubes, 16 Panels, 18 Strips 8 Rectangular Blocks
- CARE : Use a cloth dampened with warm water. You may use a small amount of vinegar essence mix combined with water. This works extremely well in destroying bacteria and cleaning wooden toys. Do not submerge in water or place in dishwasher. Disinfectants (even organic baby wipes) should not be used as they can damage the water based coatings that protect the colorful stains beneath
- ORIGIN : Made in Germany
Special shipping information about this product:
- Ships from our warehouse in New York within 2-3 business days. Estimated delivery times for your shipping address will be calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on orders over $99 shipping within the contiguous 48 USA or to Armed Forces addresses. Order sub-total must be $99 or more after discounts or Play Points have been applied.
- Expedited shipping is not available on this item
- Ships only within the 48 contiguous USA
- See our Shipping Policy for more details.
Wood is a natural material and as such, has various unique markings. Variations in wood grain, color, knots, texture or dye transfer are all natural occurrences in these hand-stained wooden products. These unique variations and markings are proof of quality, not defects. Enjoy the markings that make your wooden toys unique!