If you're looking for the ultimate American-made wooden train set, you've found it! Our Ultimate Town Train Set by Maple Landmark is lovingly handcrafted in Vermont from sustainably harvested, locally sourced hard maple. The tracks are all natural with no finishes, smoothly sanded, and have cool, laser-engraved ridges. The straight track is grooved on one side and the curved tracks, switches, puddle jumpers, and bridge are grooved on both sides. The sixteen vehicles, six people, five buildings, and four trees are coated with non-toxic dyes, paints, and finishes. This large 56 piece set is compatible with our Letter Name Train as well as Brio, Thomas the Tank, Plan Toys, and most other wooden train systems. Add-on sets available.
This item ships only within the 48 lower United States and will be delivered within approximately 2 weeks. Gift wrapping and upgraded shipping options are not available.
- Recommended for children 3 years and older
- Made of solid maple locally sourced and sustainably harvested in New England
- Vehicles, buildings, people, and trees are coated with non-toxic dyes and finishes
- Tracks are unfinished and sanded smooth with laser engraved ridges
- Includes 56 pieces and lays out to approximately 24" x 38"
- Individual vehicles measure approximately 3" x 2"
- Buildings are approximately 1 5/8" thick with varying heights and widths
- Includes 16 vehicles: fire truck, tow truck, police car, taxi cab, train engine, green passenger car, blue passenger car, caboose, school bus, two people cars, race car, airplane, tugboat, tractor, and a rescue car
- Includes 5 buildings: store, house, train station, fire station, and school
- Includes 8 large curve tracks, 4 small curve tracks, 1 bridge set with 4 pieces, 1 adapter pair, 2 large switch pairs, 2 puddle jumper 8-inch tracks, 3 straight 8-inch track pieces, and 4 straight 4-inch track pieces
- Includes 4 trees and 6 people
- Compatible with our Letter Name Trains as well as Brio, Thomas the Tank, Plan Toys, and most other wooden train systems
- Add-on sets available!
- Proudly handcrafted in Vermont by our friends at Maple Landmark
- Made in the USA