Oompa Toys Covid-19 Announcement
Because of the measures below being taken to protect our employees and our customers, and because of the increased volume of orders we are experiencing during this critical time, orders may take longer than usual to process. We thank you for your patience!
In consideration of the recent announcements from the Federal CDC and here in the State of Maine regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to inform you of the actions we are taking at Oompa Toys to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees.
We are currently taking the following steps at our warehouse in Rockland, Maine:
- In addition to our regular and routine cleaning, we are conducting wipe-downs of door handles, countertops, computer keyboards, telephones, and other surfaces that come in frequent contact with hands at least every two hours;
- Our staff has been instructed to stay home if experiencing any symptoms of illness;
- We are practicing frequent hand-washing and hand sanitizer is available at each workstation;
- Packers and shippers are wearing gloves while they work;
- We have moved workstations to create a safe working distance between employees;
- We are practicing split shifts in order to have fewer employees working in proximity to one another during business hours.
Because of the measures being taken here and by our shipping carriers, our normal processing and delivery times may be delayed. We ask for your patience during this critical time and allow a possible extra 3 to 5 extra days for the processing of your order.
We realize that these measures may create inconveniences for our customers and staff, but are taking these steps in an effort to "flatten the curve" and stop the spread of this dangerous virus for the safety of the greater community.
We are grateful for your support and your understanding. We hope that you and your family stay healthy and safe!
With Warmest Wishes from All of Us at Oompa Toys